Il dott. Paolo Mauri, responsabile della sede di Milano di ambiente spa, durante la Missione in Cina guidata dal Vice Presidente del Consiglio, Ministro dello Sviluppo Economico e del Lavoro
The evolution and growth of ambiente at national level has provided the opportunity to explore the field of international environmental engineering consultancy services.
The Company has increasingly acquired relevant overseas experience over time, developing diversified skills and offering support for specific and multidisciplinary activities to industry, energy, water resource management, infrastructure, polluted sites, waste management and oil & gas markets.
ambiente actively participates in numerous bids promoted by the main international donors such as WB, EC, EIB, EBRD, AfDB, ADB, United Nations, etc. The Company is also active in B2B relationship in several countries such as Balkans, Mediterranean, MENA and North Africa.
ambiente provides the following consultancy and design services:
• Feasibility Study
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
• Environmental Management Plan (EMP)
• Preliminary and Final Design
• Environmental Monitoring (air, water and groundwater, soil and subsoil, noise and vibration, radiation)
• Polluted sites remediation and characterization
• Laboratory chemical analysis
• Authorization and Permitting
• Health & Safety
• Technical Assistance
• Capacity Building